Safety 1st Shower Thermometer
- A safe way to insure that the water is at a safe temperature for baby
- Visual Alarm (LED) is activated when the water reaches of 38 degree celsius
- Temperature range from 0 to 69 degree celsius
- Visual temperature gauge on the thermometer that takes 2 seconds to measure the temperature of the water
- Two LR44 Batteries included
Make sure baby’s bathing water is always at the right temperature with the safety 1st shower thermometer. whilst showering baby at bath time, the thermometer fits onto all standard shower heads and shows an accurate reading of the water temperature in order to prevent burns. the temperature has a 2 second quick response time and provides an accurate measurement of +/- 1 degree celsius, a perfect accessory for baby bath time.