Ah Goo Baby Kneekers Baby Knee Pads for Crawling, Unisex, Hoppy Frog Toffee Pattern, For Chunky Legs
- Deal for babies between 7 and 11 months of age or whenever they start to crawl
- Prevents carpet burns and scrapes while crawling
- Protects delicate knees from falls while learning to stand and walk
- Designed for style with a soft, woven elastic/cotton knit that will nicely compliment your baby's outfits
- Durable, machine washable and dryer safe, BPA free
There are many shoes on the market for infants, but your baby doesn’t yet move around by foot; they move around by knee! Kneekers slide onto your baby’s knees and protect them from getting scraped and sore, and are available in both Lean Leg and Chunkalicious sizes depending on your baby's "chunk" factor. Babies typically crawl between 7 and 11 months of age and then practice walking for a few months after that, when falling to their knees is common. Kneekers was designed to make crawling and learning to walk more comfortable for your baby. The cushioned padding and protective outer shell cradles your baby’s precious knees to shield them from carpet burns, other rough surfaces, and abrupt falls. Kneekers are also designed for style with a soft, woven elastic/cotton knit that will nicely compliment your baby’s outfits.