Aleva Naturals Alevoil Stretch Mark Oil, 2 Fluid Ounce
- PROVIDES THERAPEUTIC RESULTS: Clinically proven to improve elasticity and skin tone and to help prevent & reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- 100% PLANT-BASED NATURAL & CERTIFIED VEGAN: Specially formulated with Tamanol Seed Oil, Shcizandra Chinesis Fruit Extracts, Rosehip Oil and Castor Oil.
- DRY-OIL TECHNOLOGY: Special formulation absorbs instantly without any messy residue and is ideal for using during the day or while on-the-go as it won't ruin clothing.
- FREE OF HARSH CHEMICALS: Parabens, phthalate, phenoxyethanol, SLS, SLES, chlorine, dyes.
- SAFE & CONVENIENT: Suitable for daily use and fragrance free. For best results, begin using in the 1st trimester.
About 90% of women will develop stretch marks during pregnancy within the 6th or 7th month. Skin tone and elasticity can also be linked to genetics, but stretch marks are caused by a tearing of the dermis and is a form of scarring or bruising on the skin. It most often occurs on a pregnant belly, but can also affect breasts, thighs, hips, lower back, buttocks and "love handles." They can first appear as reddish lines and tend to gradually fade to lighter tones of purple and pink.The only way to prevent stretch marks is to provide support to the resilient middle layer of skin that helps the body retain its shape. Although they pose no health risks or harm, they can often be minimized or avoided completely if one takes the appropriate preventative measures.
The Aleva Naturals AlevoilStretch Mark Oil nourishes the skin and provides deep hydration with Tamanol Seed Oil, while Shcizandra Chinesis Fruit Extracts repairs firmness, elasticity and skin tone. Rosehip Oil and Castor Oil are both rich in fatty acids which help alleviate scarring.
AlevoilStretch Mark Oil is different from any other Stretch Mark Oil because of its dry oil technology to ensure the oils absorbs into the skin quickly and effectively without leaving a greasy and messy residue behind. Because this oil absorbs into the skin and dries within minutes, it is perfect for use during the day or while on-the-go!
For best results, it is recommended to begin using Stretch Mark Cream daily within the 1st trimester. For those who prefer a cream, the Alevoil can be used in conjunction with the Aleva Naturals Stretch Mark Cream.