Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Diapers, Size 3, 28 Count
- Chlorine free and latex free
- Made from eco-friendly, biodegradable and unbleached bamboo fibres on both top and bottom layers
- Extra-strong with flexible side panels, a breathable back layer and a pocketed back waistband for added comfort and support
- Double sided leak guards are snug around the legs for leak-protection
- 3 line wetness indicator alerts parents when it's time for a diaper change
Aleva naturals bamboo baby diapers are ultra-soft, with a cloth-like feel to provide the maximum comfort for your baby. The flexible side panels, breathable back layer and pocketed back waistband ensure a snug and comfy fit, while the double sided leak guards help with extra leakage protection. Nothing is more delicate than your baby's bottom and protecting it requires products that are gentle and free of harsh chemicals. Experiencing diaper rash is often very painful for babies and it's wise to take preventative measures to ensure that no harsh irritants are touching your baby's skin. Frequent diaper changes are essential as wet diapers may trigger rashes and contribute to poor air circulation. Aleva naturals bamboo baby diapers have a 3-line wetness indicator that changes from yellow to green, to alert parents when it's time for a change. Traditional diapers are bleached in order to prevent bacterial growth and often leave chemical residue on the diapers, which may cause irritation and sensitivity. The most commonly used bleaching chemicals are chlorine, sulfates or hydrogen peroxide. Aleva naturals bamboo baby diapers are made from unbleached bamboo fibers that contain a natural anti-bacterial agent, called bamboo kun. Together with the extra absorbability and breathable back layers, these diapers will help keep you're your baby's bottom soft, supple and silky-smooth. If you're looking for the safest and softest touch on your baby's skin, aleva naturals bamboo baby diapers are the comfortable, reliable.