Angel Baby Bottom Balm Natural Cloth Diaper Cream (2 Fl. Oz.)
- Natural effective calendula diaper cream helps comfort and protect baby bottoms while allowing skin to breathe
- With soothing antibacterial and antifungal organic herbs and oils traditionally used for diaper area, itchy bug bites, scrapes & more
- Lanolin free, vegan, zinc free, safe for cloth diapers
- Clinically and dermatologically tested, non-irritating
- Made with Organic Calendula, Certified by Oregon Tilth
Earth Mama's #1 best selling salve, hospital recommended Angel Baby Bottom Balm is a safe, effective, herbal diaper cream that safely battles existing diaper rash and protects while allowing skin to breathe, without creating an impermeable barrier that can trap bacteria and yeast. It's the only ointment made with Earth Mama's proprietary blend of naturally antibacterial and antifungal organic herbs, Shea butter and pure essential oils, for the diaper area, yeast, itchy bug bites, scrapes, and more. From diaper bag to your family's first aid kit it’s nature’s multi-tasking wonder balm. Angel Baby Bottom Balm is safe for cloth diapers! Hospital recommended, clinically tested, dermatologically tested, non-irritating, and free from the most common allergens. Formulated by a Nurse and Herbalist, non-toxic, naturally, never any toxins or worrisome ingredients, and rated 0 for toxins on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. No artificial fragrance or dyes, and no petroleum products, mineral oil, Vitamin E, phthalates or parabens. Naturally vegan and gluten-free. Certified by Oregon Tilth. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Made in the USA.