Angelcare Baby Movement Monitor with 4.3” Touch Control Display and Wired Sensor Pad (AC315)
- 4.3" LCD Touch Control parent unit
- Under-the-mattress wired sensor pad tracks subtle movements (like breathing) that audio and video monitors can't detect*
- Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Wall-mount or tabletop camera with adjustable magnetic mount has room temperature display (turns red for too warm and blue for too cool)
- Movement activity and room temperature reports covering last two months
Movement monitoring and activity tracking reports give concerned parents the ultimate peace of mind. Angelcare’s AC315 movement, sound, and video monitor includes the standard wired movement sensor pad and features data analytics that senses and tracks baby’s activity level. Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. Ideal for monitoring a newborn infant or young baby. This monitor can also be used without the wired sensor pad for those early toddler years. The AC315 baby monitor is there when you need it. Dependable, trusted, and beautifully designed, Angelcare video and audio monitors are the basic tools of infant care. Note: This product is intended to be used only for parental reassurance to monitor your baby's movements.
*While Angelcare intends to provide peace of mind to our consumers, monitoring of a premature baby or babies considered to be at risk should be carried out only under the supervision of a doctor or health care professional. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition. This monitor should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).