Bambeado Funky Silicone Teething Classic Bangle for Mom to Wear, Red
- Soothes teething pain: No need for toxic remedies like teething gel and tablets
- Moms and babies love it silicone is such a tactile substance
- Safety first refrigerator and freezer safe (if you wish to give bubs something cool to bite on)
- Keeps baby occupied: Like a toy, it can keep your baby entertained while being held or carried
- Waterproof & dishwasher safe super easy to clean, just wash with warm, soapy water or simply throw it into the dishwasher
Will I ever wear my nice jewelry again? The good news is, yes you will. The bad news is, not for a while yet. There are two things you can guarantee when your bubs is teething, firstly they want to put anything they can grab in their mouth. The second is that you will be holding them a lot during that time. Guess what if you are wearing jewelry then it will be going in their mouth a lot. Our silicone bangles are tough enough not to break, boohoo-chic enough to keep you looking like the hot mamma you are don't be fooled those chubby little hands are strong right now, you need to be wearing jewelry that is fashionable and functional. Once bubs has a hold of something, they hate to give it up. Our bangles are built tough ahhhh...The texture there's just something nice about how silicone feels. For the teething babies, it is in the goldilocks zone not too hard, not too soft. It feels great on their aching gums and can really bring them some much needed relief. For the younger bubbies, they will enjoy the feel of the bangle when being breastfed. This playtime will not only be calming for them but will also help stimulate visual, motor, and sensory development in their growing brains. As always, safety comes first with bambeado products. 100% boa-free fad food grade silicone beads. Lead-free, phthalate-free, metal-free. Meets cpsia, cu, and international standards for baby safety. They are taste and smell-free. So easy to look after. These really are a hassle free product. To clean just wash with soap and water, or throw it in the dishwasher.