BELLA LEE'S Wooden Teething Ring with Star Holder
- Handmade in USA, not shipped from overseas and not mass produced
- Easy for baby to grasp and eases teething discomfort
- Wooden maple teething ring with machine washable cotton holder
- Safe to chew and helps teeth erupt through gums more easily
- Not just for teething, babies of all ages love them
For babies 1 month plus. Easy for baby to grasp, hold and to chew. Helps to ease teething discomfort. Perfect size to tuck into your diaper bag and also makes a great baby shower gift. 3" tether made with 100% untreated solid maple wood, hand polished perfectly smooth for baby's gums, then rubbed with organic beeswax to seal and protect the wood. A natural alternative to plastic tethers, tether provides both a soft and hard surface for baby to cut new teeth on and soothe the pain in their gums. It is perfectly safe for your little baby's mouth. Wash before first use. Remove tether before washing in machine. Gentle wash wooden ring by hand (no bleach). Air-dry.