Parasol Plush Baby Diapers - Dream, Size 3 (16-28 lbs), (4 pack) of 50 Count, 200 cnt total
- Size 3 (16-28 lbs / 7-12 kg) 4 Packs of 50 Count. 200 Count Total
- Luxurious softness that your baby deserves. Perfect fit, high rise, full back coverage.
- Superior absorbency without the bulk - one diaper for daytime and overnight use.
- Eco-conscious and safe - use fluff pulp harvested from substainably managed forests.
- Breathable backsheet using safe and lead-free inks with beautiful design.
Parasol Plush disposable diapers for babies is designed for ultimate comfort. The luxuriously soft top sheet, combined with a thinner and thoughtful features, means your baby feels at home no matter where you are in the world.
Every Parasol disposable diaper is:
- Free of lotions
- Free of chlorine, lead, and heavy metals
The absorbent material is wood pulp sourced from certified sustainably managed forests. Our eco-conscious diapers are not rough and bulky but soft and comforting for your baby.
Our launch collection was created by Ashley Goldberg, an amazing artist whose prints balance sophisticated colors with elegant, yet daring designs. Parents like us are fashion-forward, and our babies are just as adorable as they are chic. Each collection features 2 featured designs.
- Nordic Swan Eco-Label certification - the world's top eco-label
- PETA Cruelty-Free and Vegan - No product or raw materials have been tested on animals. No animal or animal by-product used in raw materials of product.
- PEFC Forest Sustainability - Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification dedicated to promoting Sustainable Forest Management.
- SZU National Institution of Health - The National Institute of Public Health is a health care establishment for basic preventive disciplines.
- TUV Inspection of Diaper Manufacturer - Technical inspection association that validates the safety of products to protect against hazards.
- IFS HPC & Safety of Diaper Manufacturer - A standard for auditing quality and safety of household and personal care products.