REMEDIES Most Accurate Forehead Temporal Thermometer Touchless & Easy to Use, Good for Baby's/Kids Fever Reading, Adults & Medical Nurses Plus Room/Surface Temperature Option
- Touchless temporal thermometer: works within 1.9" of body
- Most accurate baby forehead thermometer: quick, results showing up in less than 1 second, our thermometer is the most fastest
- Easy to use: clear buttons, 3 color LCD screen indicates fever category, optional sound for temperature results
- Select from 3 different types of measurements, body temperature - room temperature & surface temperature
- Included: non-contact infrared thermometer, handy carry pouch, 2 AA batteries and instruction manual, FDA certified
When your baby is sick and not feeling well, the last thing you want to worry about is making them more uncomfortable by waiting for the thermometer to give you an extremely accurate reading. Make your life easier with a baby forehead thermometer. The temporal thermometer will provide you the ease and accuracy that you desire. This baby thermometer is so easy to use that all you have to do is hold it within 1.9" of the right side of the forehead for a quick, very accurate reading in less than a second. The baby forehead thermometer allows you to display the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius readings. If you prefer to have the baby thermometer verbally read out loud the temperature in English, you can easily set that feature. To use the product accurately for an infant, you have to scan 3 times in a row on the right side of the baby's forehead & use the highest number of the temperature taken. A baby's blood runes much slower & this thermometer uses the most advanced sensor on the market that reads blood vessels by the second and it might miss the real temperature your infant may have, so by taking it 3 times, you will receive an 100% accurate temperature. When using voice activation, 3 scans will take longer. It is so easy to see if your child is running a fever as the LCD backlit display color changes as the temperature rises. The three color LCD screen shows the color green for average temperature, orange for elevated temperature and red indicates a high fever. It does not get much easier than that. You have the choice of reading the bright, clear display or having the thermometer announce the temperature reading, so getting accurate readings in the middle of the night or throughout the day, are guaranteed.